Fluffy Keto Pancakes Recipe
low carb, keto-friendly, paleo-friendly almond flour pancake recipe
Servings: 8 medium pancakes
- 3 tbsp melted butter + more for griddle
- 1 tbsp peanut butter no sugar added
- 1 cup almond flour extra fine
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 med. eggs
- 2 tsp Lakanto Monk Fruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk + more for batter that sits
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily's chocolate chips *optional for topping
Mix all dry ingredients together, then slowly add wet ingredients. Be sure and mix the batter well. The consistency will be thicker than "normal" or non-keto pancakes.
Butter the griddle, or spray with olive oil, and cook the keto pancakes on each side for about 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
*optional: top with Lily's chocolate chips and a dollop of peanut butter.